Degree Certificate Attestation

If you are looking to migrate internationally, your Degree Certificates will have to go through attestation procedure by Human Resource Department, Ministry of External Affairs and Embassy. Before sending your document for certificate attestation to State Home department you can contact us to notarize it either at District level or state level. With us, your degree certification attestation will be a breeze. We will handle everything from HRD attestation and MEA attestation to Embassy attestation. Contact us if you want to accomplish MEA attestation successfully before submitting it to foreign embassy for consideration.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>